Severe life long Nasal congestion

Q: I have had Nasal problems my whole life. I have been to many doctor who do little to help. They given me nasal steroids and told me to take over the counter drugs but none seem to help. The only thing that helped was Afrin nasal spray, but I got addicted to Afrin for over 4 years and winged my self off about a year ago and have been suffering since.
My nose is constantly clogged. The only time I get pressure relief is when Im moving around, but its still clogged none the less. Its so bad I cant sleep and miss lots of work becaous of it. I pass out from being over tired and not just laying down to goto sleep. Nothing seems to work. Is there anyway to get this to stop?