Severe lower back pain and shooting pains in my uterus everyday

Patient

Q: Hi i had a baby 9 months ago and had an epidural and since then ive had really bad pains in my back everyday it's mainly my lower back and it's getting so bad i can hardly bend down also i get severe cramps which feel like really bad period pains when i have sex and every few days for the past 5 month since i had a termination. but i havent had a period as i am on contraception i'm not pregnant as i've done tests. i was thinking it could be a cyst? please help me i've had the stomach cramps all day long today i really don't know what it is.

Doctor