Severe Lower back pain, leading to leg pain,toe numbness cant find results!

Q: Hello, I am a 19 year old male. For the last 3 years I have had severe lower back pain that is now affecting my leg. I get pains down my left leg and numbness in my toe. It started suddenly after I went to a concert. The next day I was extremely sore and went to the doctor and he felt a bulge I had in my lower back, he thought it was a muscle spasm and would go away in a short period of time. He prescribed flexeril and let me go. A few weeks later, with worsen pain he gave me more medicine and gave me information about a spine specialist. I have gone to three difference spine specialists with three different opinions. First I had several MRI'S and an x-ray. The MRI showed a tear in a disc and he said it shouldnt be causing that much pain. Next step I got a cortozone shot in the area, which made the pain worse for 2 weeks, I could hardly bend or move. I had an EMG and halfway through, even before we got to the needle part the pain became far too intense and painful for us to continue, and sadly the doctor told me he thinks I'll be fine and it'll go away. I've been told this by many doctors and I can hardly live my life with all this pain. I switched doctors and the next doctor was just as a confused and sent me to get a bone scan, which came up negative, all signs just show a small tear in my disc and i'm told it shouldn't hurt this bad. I can't sleep at night due to the pain, I can't exercise like I used too, and I cant sit for long periods of the day which affect me due to me being an IT professional. Currently, I lost my medical insurance due to not having a job, I just graduated college, and I don't know what to do. I really just want the pain gone and my life back. I really hope you guys can help. Thanks so much for reading this I truly appreciate it.