Severe lower back pain, unable to sit or stand. Need advice.

Patient : Hi, I have severe lower back pain right now. Ive felt it in my hips and its actually so bad that I haven't been able to do more than roll over in the last twenty one hours. Ive taken tylenol and midol, the pain lessened a bit but I cant really sit up or stand at all still. Should I wait and rest longer to see if the pain lessens or should I go to the hospital? Oh and when I say severe it hurts when I cough or laugh, and if I try to move I feel like my spines going to snap. Worst pain I've ever felt really. Thank you for the assistance.