Severe mid right side of spine back pain.

Patient : Why do i get this super stiff and extremely painful back pains around mid back but mostly just to the right of spine
Symptoms:  it seems like everytime my arms are up like when fishing on bank, doing dishes, holding my son i can only do these things for less then 3 min before the pain starts and when it does i slowly start to fall to the ground to where i have to crawl to a bed. the pain also comes just from sitting, laying down the wrong way, walking for about 45 min w/arms in pockets and even just standing tall. pain will last for weeks sometimes. and also it feels like dead center of back i have no feeling to touch