Severe muscle spasms and pain in neck and back.

Patient : Something to be concerned about? I guess roughly 10 days ago I woke up with my whole body feeling stiff and a bit more tired than normal. Assuming I slept in a bad position I opted for a hot shower, where I slipped and lightly hit the back of my neck on the sink. Later that day and a few days afterwards I had a pretty stiff neck but wasn't anything Advil couldn't handle. Up till 2 days ago the pain had dissapeared. At about 3am this morning I woke up unable to move because of severe pain down the right side of my back starting at my skull to the bottom of my shoulder blades. Iv taken over the counter muscle relaxers but it has hardly taken the edge off. When I try to move I feel and hear popping in my back and neck and It makes me ill. I find a small bit of relief when my boyfriend massages the muscle, but shortly after I feel popping and the muscles contract tightly once again. Medical History Hypoglycemic, Anemic, Endometriosis, recovering from severe weight loss I am 23 yr old female, 5'9'' roughly 135lbs
Symptoms:  Extreme muscle pain, spasms, tightening, popping sounds associated with pain, fatigue.