Severe Pain 7 Weeks After Fall

Q: On March 2, I fainted and landed on my lower back [even with the top of my butt] -- Since then I've lost a little feeling in my thighs and hip area on both sides. No tingles. Just I'm not feeling the amount of pressure, etc I know I should be. I'm also having a hard time keeping my legs warm. They're ice-cold to the touch. I've been stuck in bed since this happened. Sitting is unbearable. I can't stand up straight, and laying down is the lesser of the evils. I'm recently having problems identifying what activity I need to do in the bathroom. Everything just feel like cold electricity and pressure.

I have have had no pain management. Just a lot of crying. Lack of insurance isn't helping either.

I've been in bed for 7 weeks, is this likely to ever lighten up? Is bed rest helping at all?

Symptoms:  Extreme pain