Severe pelvic pain and urinary incontinence concerns

Patient : I'm experiencing symptoms I did not have with my first child and I'm curious as to if the closeness in pregnancies has any effect and what actions are suggested.
Symptoms:  36 weeks pregnant and experiencing Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction symptoms. Severe pelvic pain, can't walk or move. Also experiencing urinary incontinence. The other night I urinated the bed four times in one night and again during a short mid morning nap. I wake up completely soaked. Both these issues started 3-5 weeks ago.