Thank you for your question. We recommend that you stay away from shell fish altogether until you consult an allergist and undergo specific allergy testing to determine what foods you are allergic to. Be sure when eating out you have your epipen with you at all times in the event of accidental ingestion of foods you may be allergic too.
Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.