Severity of the MRI findings and possible surgery and fusion?

Q: My MRI reads the following;
1. L2-L3 disc desiccation without disc bulge. mild right neuroforaminal stenosis is seen. It causes abutment of the exiting right l2 nerve root. left neural foramen patent.
2. L3,L4 disc desiccation with moderate to severe diffuse disc bulge and left paracentral annular disc tear. Severe bilateral deg. facet change. Moderate stenosis of the spinal canal is seen. Spinal canal measurs 7 mm anteroposteriorly 7 mm mediolaterally. clumping of the cauda equina roots is seen at the very same level Left neural foramen exhibits mild narrowing. Right neural foramen exhibits minimal marrowing.
3. L4,L5; status post left L4 Hemilaminectomy Rt. side of the spinal canal appears narrowed and here is a medial displacement of the descending cauda equina roots. Right neural foramen exhibits mild narrowing. There is abutment to the exiting right L4 nerve root. Left neural foramen demonstrates moderate narrowing with abutment and seemingly impingement of the exiting L4 nerve root.
4. L5,S1; Mild disfused disc bulge. Moderate to severe bilateral deg. facet change. No spinal canal stenosis or neuroforaminal stenosis is identified.

My symptoms are bilateral leg cramping in the hamstrings, buttock, numbness in the toes and difficulty walking too long without severe back pain and a feeling that my legs are going to give out.

How serious is this? Will I need immediate surgery and if so, am I looking at a multi level fusion?