Patient: I have been with my spouse for about 10 years know and i am 33 years old.For awhile now everytime we have sex i have long lasting discomfort after and sometimes it hurts to urinate.The discomfort is on the outside not internal.Its a kind of dry feeling but i do have discharge.i know that this isn’t a yeast infection but not sure what i should do or what i should use if anything.this is really putting a strane on our sex life which use to be good.please help