Sex and menstral period

Patient : I had my period from 10/01-10/07 and last night i had sex with my husband but when we finish i notice i was bleeding. i have been bleeding sinces last night like if i was on my period and i had cramps and lower back pain this morning but they are gone now. i cant go see my family doctor because she will not schedule appt till one month. but am scared this had never happen to me. Is this some thing i need to go to the hospital for, should i be this concern???
Symptoms:  Lower back pain light and cramps light
Doctor :   Spotting/ bleeding after intercourse warrants further investigation as soon as possible as it generally is a symptom of a more serious condition. The causes for the same are cervical/vaginal infections, cervical ectropion ( ulcer like lesion common in women taking the combined oral contraceptive pills), cervical or endometrial polyps, cervical cancer, trauma etc. Given the wide differential for non-menstrual vaginal bleeding, a careful history and examination are paramount. It is extremely important that you seek a medical evaluation immediately. If you cannot get an appointment with your gynecologist soon, it would be advisable to request your GP to intervene for an early referral or visit an emergency room during a bleeding episode. Only after a careful vaginal or speculum examination, the doctor will be able to tell you the most obvious cause of the genital pathology. The treatment will largely be based on making the right diagnosis at the earliest.