Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Sex and nervousness about pregnancy

Sex and nervousness about pregnancy

Patient: My girlfriend and I were being sexual the other night. I rubbed my penis against her vagina for a short period of time. We have never had sex before. I did not ejaculate but I’m nervous she could be pregnant somehow. What are the chances she is?

Symptoms: N/A

Doctor: Hello,If your concern is pregnancy after your sexual activity, then you must understand that if there has been no ejac ulate or even the pre-cum secretion and you have been involved with dry rubbing over her vagina, then there are practically no chances of getting her pregnant. She is safe even if she was in her fertile period.I hope i have answered your query.Wishing you safe sexual practices.Regards