Sex and pregnancy

Patient

Q: Hi-
I have done my researxh on this dillemma butnstill
Need an expert opinion.I'm currently 33 weeks pregnant. However i had  sex with my current partner and previous partner in a 2-3 day gap,during my fertile period. I'm usually on a 25-27 day cycle. My last menstrual period was on the 17th. According to my ovulation calendar, my ovulation day is on the 27-28th. I had unprotected sex on the night of the 27th with my previous partner, and he ejaculated inside me . I can't remember if we used any lube at the time.
Then, I had protected sex with my current partner at around 2am on the 30th. He used a lube either before or after he slipped on a condom... He pulled out when he was about to come with condom still on, took the condom
Off and ejaculated at my back... He pretty much wiped his semen off my back, but i can't remember if any of his semen dripped down to
My vagina...my questiOn is: who could likely be the father of my baby?

Doctor