Ask The Doctor > Pending > Sex and pregnancy

Sex and pregnancy

Patient: Hi, me and my boyfriend had sex last Saturday and Sunday which was the 21st and 22nd of June. He ejaculated inside of me once on Saturday and twice on Sunday, I had just finished my period on Saturday afternoon. Its been 3/4 days now, and I’ve been getting really bad back pain and severe abdominal pain and I woke up this morning very early at 6.30 this morning feeling rather sick, I never wake up that early. And since then I’ve been feeling severely sick all day and have been feeling rather light headed and more tired than ever and rather moody, and also urinating a lot more than usual. I know it will be far to early to take a pregnancy test. But what are the chances of me being pregnant?

Symptoms: Back pain, abdominal pain, feeling severely sick, light headed, being really moody and urinating a lot more than usual

Doctor: