Sex and then unprotected sex without cleaning off the penis

Patient

Q: HI, my question is that me and my boyfriend were having sex *with a condom and (he came) and took off the condom and all was fine and normal, then we were making out and decided to, in the moment, have sex again quickly and unprotected. he promised me that he washed himself off and peed and we had sex, then i just found out he lied and did not wash himself off or pee….will anything bad happen?

Symptoms:  None yet
Doctor

If your partner's organ was covered with sperm ejaculate already and he had not washed himself or peed then there is a likelihood that you may get pregnant if you have been in your fertile period. It is suggested that you may take an emergency contraceptive pill within 72 hrs to minimize the chances of sustaining pregnancy.
If the withdrawal bleeding doesn't occur in next 7 days then you may perform a serum beta hcg level test to rule out pregnancy . The lower levels of hcg below 1 would rule out pregnancy completely.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you safe sexual practices,
regards