Sex attempts for five months

Q: My girlfriend and I have been trying to have sex for five months and have been in a serious relationship for a year and a half, normally trying two to four times a week unsuccessfully. I just cant seem to penetrate the hymen. I am taking Levitra to assist in stiffness, but that hasnt worked either, other then make things even more difficult because sex has to be planned.

Her Side. She has never self experimented with sex and is still a virgin. In fact before I came along she had no interest in sex what so ever. So much so she feared that she could no be aroused at all. There seems to be a disconnect between her mind and body. She will be very wet and her body reacts to me touching her, but her mind never seems to be really connected. Her idea of foreplay is five minutes of kissing and rubbing. Other wise her mind starts to go into, this is slobbery and weird mode. I have also never managed to get her to orgasms as she mind kicks in.

His Side. I have had multiply sex partners over the years, most of the virgins as well. This is the first time I havent been able to break a hymen. I started taking Levitra proscribed by my doctor in hopes that it would help, but it hasnt.

Ground rules she laid out. 1st No penetration with my hands. We have talked about this multiple times, but she is dead sent against it. And since its her body I feel I need to respect her wishes. 2nd No oral. My Girlfriend is not sexual, she wants to keep sex simple and tradition.

When we attempt to have sex, I just hit up against the Hymen and all it really does it causes her pain. We have given up trying the missionary position before she instinctive pushes away. She likes to be on top, in hopes that she will be able to control the penetration, but more often then not, she just ends up grinding on me until I orgasm. We have tried almost ever known position which allows her to face me. She is against positions where she cant see me. We have tried lights on, off, We have tried a vibrator which just ended up hurting her even more then I do.

I think my last resort is to have her go get the Hymen surgically broken. But I want to exhaust all other means before she has too. What would you recommend?