Chlamydia

After rough sex with my boyfriend a few days later i had a bit of yellow discharge and then i felt pain as if I was torn. I went to see a nurse who did pap smear and told me i had chlamydia. she to...

My sex partner shared a hookah mouth piece with a friend that just recently found out that he is positive for chymadia. Are we at risk?

Ive been treated for chlamydia and had sex with a condom after 5 days. Can i reinfect myself?

Yes me and my gf contracted chlaymadia last year when we had sex on her period her doctor gave her these pink pills I only got one she took one also no sex for 7 days a full year has gone by and i ...

1234567Prev /