Contraceptives

I am taking Neurorubine - Forte and have experienced lack of eye focus and trembling in the arms ... is this a side affect of these pills?

I am 20 years old, female, newly(1month) on tri-estarylla. I have always had uneven breast where my left was significantly larger than the right. Since being on the new birthcontrol this has increa...

I took notheristone back in August and since then, my period has changed its date from when it was. Will my period go back to it's original date or do I have a new date now? Plus right now - I'm sp...

I have been taking the Microgynon 50 ED pill for over 12 months. My doctor has just recommended I change to the Microgynon 30 ED pill as it contains less hormones. My question is, will I need to us...

Hello. Ive been taking Lo Loestrin Fe for exactly a year to this month now. The first 2 or 3 months i bled a lot, then my body adjusted and i haven't had a bleed of any kind of 6-7 months. I often ...

1234567Prev /