Dermal Fillers

My teenage son broke out in what we thought was hives over a few day period. He saw a dermatologist who without scraping his skin and looking at it with a microscope prescribed cream to treat scabi...

I have something small and red on the side of my penis. It seems as if it is a small mole. At the bottom it is loose as if it is about to fall off. It hurts to touch it or move my leg in certain d...

I started noticing 4-5 days ago that I have non-itching red spots in my pelvic and pubic area. The color isn't very red, but after I exercise the spots stand out more. the spots don't hurt, and ...

Hello my 72 year old mother has within the past two months developed what appears to be some bruising on her leg near her ankle. She went to a dermatologist and he told her it was just varicose vei...

Hello, I am a 27 year old male with an unusual circulatory, hand-related problem. When my hands are hanging down at my side, the blood pools in them and they turn extremely red. When I raise my han...

123Prev /