Dry Skin

Dear Dr, Last month it appeared a small reddish lump between my thumb and index finger in the back of the hand. At first it looked like a pimp, it was swollen and a little bit painful but then t...

My dads lips started getting swollen all of a sudden, He only took antihistamines and it went away for sometime and came back well from this picture you can see it, I want to know if you have an id...

I have a tiny dry spot on the tip of my penis almost resembling a streatch mark slightly pink in pigment. I also have another next to it. If im not mistaken, they've always been there. They dont it...

Hi I have been unable to sleep well for months. I have fluid build up between the skull and skin on the back of my head. I have a constant horrible headache whenever I lay down. Tonight the pressur...

Over the last three years, I have been experiencing some strange skin symptoms. It started out with strange skin sensations, as if I was wearing an exfoliation mask. A year and a half ago, my skin ...

1234567Prev /