x

Erection Problems

Dear Sir, for some days i am experiencing a sudden decreased in semen quantity in ejaculation. i see no pressure and semen just come out without any pressure and in very low quantity. i also exp...

04/01/15

Hello, I'm a 31 y/o male, 6'2, 275 pounds and I have been experiencing various erectile dysfunction problems over the last couple of years. I also have issues with my testicles ascending up into my...

03/25/15

Hello im 18 and i recently tried to have sex with my girlfriend but i couldnt keep my erection, i am overweight but i have never smoked, drank, or done drugs, it was also my first time so i was kin...

03/23/15

Why do my balls retract into me during sex and could this effect keeping an erection?

03/18/15

Hi. I used to have a very high sex drive, till about two years ago, I am getting less erections and the amount of semen that comes out is substantially less and hardly drips out of the penis. I'm 3...

03/17/15
1234567Prev /