x

Erection Problems

Last night, I was scrubbing my penis with a washcloth a bit harder than usual, and noticed a bit of pain upon urinating after the shower as well as a small red line on the shaft. I no longer experi...

05/08/15

Hi, I am a 34 year old man who is struggling to ejaculate during sex and sometimes struggling to maintain an erection. Currently, I am taking Cymbalta 60mg daily for myofascial back pain and Sub...

04/21/15

I was using my penis pump and after realeasing the vacuum on it, my erection went down but below the head my penis is swollen with blood i think and now my penis is bruised. What should i do

04/20/15

Im 30 years old and i have problems getting an erection and keeping it while i get one. i seen the doctor in the past for the same symptoms and they done a prostate examination and checks but could...

04/12/15

Hi, I have been taking Ciprofloxacin 500 mg for a bacterial infection. I also take 60mg of Cymbalta. Could the combination of the two cause erectile dysfuntion? thanks

04/02/15
1234567Prev /