x

Erection Problems

Ever since I was in middle school I've been trying to solve this problem and now I'm at the end of my rope. I believe I fractured my penis when I was younger. Its curved at most times leaning on on...

06/28/15

Is there any way to make downward curved erection face straight or upwards curved? It's not Peyronie's disease that I am talking about.

06/24/15

Im 15 years old, and I have a problem with my penis. I recently found out, that uncut penises can roll back their foreskin, and my foreskin has never rolled back, not when its erect nor flacid. Is ...

06/23/15

Is it normal to have a wet dream when your 28 years old? I am a very horny male and need to masturbate am i dreaming about masturbating in my sleep, i also wake up with a very rock hard penis.

06/21/15

Hello Everyone , i need some help from your side.... I have problem in my penis....now my penis have been bent like banana while erected.... so now i need ur help..please reply

06/08/15
1234567Prev /