x

Erection Problems

I woke up in pain week half ago, I had an erection while sleeping i am not sure what occurred while sleeping but the pain was unbearable its on top of shaft it hurt for approximately 1 week now its...

02/24/15

Hi. I am 33 yo male. We are twin brother. My weight is almost 154 KG. I tried some herbal medicine for reducing the weight. In result i found erection problem in my penis. It become short and not ...

02/23/15

Im 22yrs old. To get to the point. Sexually i am unable to last more than 15min, and after i am rarely able to regain an erection to go for an additional "round" for lack of better terms?...

02/22/15

Okay... I need help....My boyfriend is 18 and so am I... And we are sexually active... Well everything has been fine up until the other day... We were getting active and he was able to become erect...

02/21/15

I am 22 yrs old. I have a problem with my fore skin. My penis foreskin cant be pulled back when i have an erection. It wont even pass the the penis head. If I try to pull it back it hurts me little...

02/21/15
1234567Prev /