First Time Sex

My virgin girlfriend's (Chinese, age 24) hymen is a thin strip of flesh with bumps on top and (from what I see) a small hole at the bottom. Period is normal. I inserted middle finger about 6cm in w...

Dear Sir I am recently married on last sunday and enjoying sexual life happily but from the day i am doing sex 4 times in a day and on last thursday i have done twice in the early morninng bac...

I just sex for the first time about 48 hours ago. I bled from the tearing of the hymen. It has not bled since that night but it still sting a little when I pee. Is it safe to have sex again by now?...

Hi recently took a girl back to my room we never had sex at any stage however. We both rubbed our genitals with no penetration We were both wet I am worried I could have got hiv from her viginal fl...

Days after having sex with my girl . I have bladder pain and I use the restroom frequently . The first time this happen it went a way . But it come back today and we had sex four days ago . What co...

1234567Prev /