x
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z  

First Time Sex

HI IAM ROHIT IAM FROM INDIA .IAM MARRIED FOR 1 YEAR. FOR 7 MONTHS WE HAVE PROTECTED SEX.AND NOW WE ARE LOOKING FOR A BABY FOR 6 MONTHS BUT NOT WORKING SHALL WE WAIT OR CONSULT A DOCTOR.IAM 27 AND M...

04/12/15

I am 18 years old and male. I was masturbating into a condom and afterwards I noticed that inside my semen was something black. Upon closer inspection It looked like a really tiny strand of blac...

04/01/15

I am 27. Got married recently. Didn't have a good first time sex experience. My penis was not erecting for more than 30sec and i felt my heart rate increased and excessive sweating. Doc suggested p...

03/29/15

Does it hurt to lose your virginity if you have a foreskin and will the friction made by the foreskin brake a condom cause like I'm 17 and like obviously think about it when I talk to my girlfri...

03/27/15

Will it hurt if i lose my virginity for the first time? And will it hurt if i let a guy break my virginity from the back?

03/26/15
1234567Prev /