First Time Sex

Dear Sir I am recently married on last sunday and enjoying sexual life happily but from the day i am doing sex 4 times in a day and on last thursday i have done twice in the early morninng bac...

I just sex for the first time about 48 hours ago. I bled from the tearing of the hymen. It has not bled since that night but it still sting a little when I pee. Is it safe to have sex again by now?...

Hi recently took a girl back to my room we never had sex at any stage however. We both rubbed our genitals with no penetration We were both wet I am worried I could have got hiv from her viginal fl...

Days after having sex with my girl . I have bladder pain and I use the restroom frequently . The first time this happen it went a way . But it come back today and we had sex four days ago . What co...

Hi i am 20 years old i had sex first time but with protection with condom and also i am living with my friends as i am student so i am sharing all things with them from a week i am having 2 main bu...

1234567Prev /