First Time Sex

Hi me and my fiance had sex a week ago but we forget to take any precaution during sex, after that i took i pill as well but it didnt work, now its been more than a month that i am not getting my ...

Last week I had anal sex for the first time. Over the last two or three days, I have developed what i thought to be a diaper rash but there are spots of fresh skin around my anus.

I lost my virginity and my vagina ripped. It continued to bleed for about 5 days. But about a day after it stopped bleeding it started to burn and itch really bad. It looked like there were sores o...

I am 24 year old lady. I got married a week before. I have fungal infection on vagina and in between thighs (yeast infection). I want to know during intercourse will it be transferred to my partner...

My girlfriend was a virgin and we had sex,we used a condom and it did not break. Now we are afraid if she is pregnant. Her breasts are sore if being touched and we are waiting for her monthly perio...

1234567Prev /