Genital Herpes

10 days a go I noticed a small flesh coloured lump to the right of my clitoris. Maybe about the size of a pea. It felt like it was under the skin. Hard to touch but a bit rubbery. Not painful and c...

Do I have Genital Herpes based on the picture provided? I havent had sex in two months, and this showed up today in 24 hours.

Hi I'm wondering if a herpes sore were to show up on my penis. Would it be to painful to have sex? Or would it hurt to put cream on it?

6 weeks ago I engaged in mutual masterbation with a friend. We did not touch each other, but my friend tried to touch my genitals, I pushed his hand away, but he did graze me. Afterwards I noticed ...

I just took a shower and was examining my penis because i have had a small tear in the skin for about two weeks due to me and my girlfriend playing a little rough. So anyways its been getting bette...

1234567Prev /