Genital Warts and HPV

Is this a pimple or a genital wart? I am very sexually active, but I have also gotten cysts and acne in my vaginal region before, so I'm not sure what is going on. Thanks!

I don't know how to introduce this but I have pimple looking things on by penis. I have looked up online and I'm pretty sure it is PPP (pearly penile papules). I am a virgin and am 16 years old, I ...

I have a few of these bumps on my lower part of penis and now they have began to go up the penis. It has been a few months since I've had those few bumps. I am sexually active. I also have been sha...

I was recently diagnosed with hpv and before I was told I was shaving my genital region and using that same razor to shave the rest of my body. will I get hpv on my arms, face, etc?

I just find out an ex boyfriend from 30 years ago has throat cancer. I heard that it could be caused by HPV virus . I found out I had warts on my cervix 2 years after we broke up and had them bu...

1234567Prev /