Hair Loss

Healthy 22 y/o female mildly overweight no medical history. Last week while running my fingers through my hair I noticed a strange strand of hair. I have brown straight hair - of Asian descent. The...

I'm 28 year old female on 40mg of isotretinoin. It's been 7 weeks, I have naturally curly hair that is very dry and shedding. I am torn, my skin hasn't been this smooth in 12 years and yet could th...

Hello i have to take a hairfollicle test for a custody hearing tomorrow i have been clean 30 days. Before that i used about 3 times prior to this past month will that come up on a hairfollicle tes...

Hi, I had a question in regards to my hair loss. I am a male, 24 years of age, and have hair loss for roughly 3 years now around the vertex and temple regions. About a year ago I began minoxidil (r...

My hair has been falling out excessively for the past few years. I have no signs or family history of MPB, but just diffuse thinning that has become increasingly noticeable. I would say my hair is ...

1234567Prev /