HIV and AIDS

Hi, On 2nd november ,i went for a body massage with clothes on. at the end for 3-4 minutes i pressed the naked breasts of the lady massuer and used the same hand to masturbate. (iam uncircumsiced)...

I had a cut on my hand. It got rubbed against some other person's hand.Can I get HIV?.I suffer from anxiety disorder. I suffered a weight loss of 2 kgs during the week . .I had cold and fever also ...

I have an odd question lol. I had a sexual encounter that really scared me because I don't believe in hooking up. I became so afraid of contracting hiv that I have rationalized the worse case sce...

Last week I had a big pimple on my neck. My Doctor said it's a swollen lymph node. And today I got a pimple on the lip inside. No fever nor cold. I am worried if these are symptoms of HIV. Please c...

Hi, i have a question about transmission of hiv through anal leakage. If i were to go to the gym i have a fear that if that happened someone could become infected. I had protected sex about 3 month...

1234567Prev /