HIV and AIDS

I have been HIV for a year and half. I started Striblid 6 months ago. First time i ever took medicine for the virus. A couple of months ago my CD4 were showing dropping again. This month i ...

Hi, On 2nd november ,i went for a body massage with clothes on. at the end for 3-4 minutes i pressed the naked breasts of the lady massuer and used the same hand to masturbate. (iam uncircumsiced)...

I had a cut on my hand. It got rubbed against some other person's hand.Can I get HIV?.I suffer from anxiety disorder. I suffered a weight loss of 2 kgs during the week . .I had cold and fever also ...

I have an odd question lol. I had a sexual encounter that really scared me because I don't believe in hooking up. I became so afraid of contracting hiv that I have rationalized the worse case sce...

Last week I had a big pimple on my neck. My Doctor said it's a swollen lymph node. And today I got a pimple on the lip inside. No fever nor cold. I am worried if these are symptoms of HIV. Please c...

1234567Prev /