Hyperhidrosis

Hello Doctor, Trust you are doing great. I am from Bangalore and have been living here for the last 12 years. It was in 2003 that I started to have the problem of excessive sweating – Hyp...

Hi my name is Andy and I need some advice. I'm 15, in highschool, and I've been noticing some embarrassing changes in me that has happened to me for the past 2 years or so. At the end of 7th grade ...

I'm a very clean person.I shower twice a day sometimes with thrice. I use antibacterial soap and betadine when I shower. But for some reason I still smell like "musty butt".

If someone tests positive for the CMV virus, does it mean that they will always test positive for CMV? My brother tested positive for CMV last April and May, and then he tested negative for it i...

I have excessive sweating, at first it used to just be my arms and I never thought anything of it then it was every day I'd come home from School soaked and take another shower then I told my Mom a...

12Prev /