Hyperhidrosis

I have hyper acidity ... i had undergone with endoscopy in May 2015 BY Dr N H Banka, and he told me the stomach is damaged badly and need at least 1 yea to recover ... i use to chew tobacco .. i qu...

ECHO was great ; concern over LV enlargement. report seems to be contradiction. can LV enlargement be reversed

Help. My wife and I were having IVF treatment. I was told to administer Cetrotide in the morning. However, I accidentally administered it in the evening when it is meant for Gonal-f. Will there be...

Hy, doctor I am a medical student I recently seen a case in my village of anxiety, palpitation , mood swings and his normal blood pressure is 125/85 at present he is 17 yr old , I guess secondary h...

Hello Doctor, Trust you are doing great. I am from Bangalore and have been living here for the last 12 years. It was in 2003 that I started to have the problem of excessive sweating – Hyp...

123Prev /