Ingrown Hair

I have an ingrown hair on my breast that has become infected and has just now burst and is oozing blood. How can I care for it until I can see a doctor? Can I put tincture of iodine on it?

Hi there. I have had very slow hair growth and im not sure why. Im 36 yrs old now and a few years ago my hair was fairly long so i dont think it has anything to do with age. I havent cut my hair in...

Hello I am a 30 year old man, I am 5'11 and weight 232. I used cocaine on June 15 it was the last time. I have a hair follicle test coming up some time in late August or the first weeks of Septem...

Sir i m suffering from unwanted hairs on my face....i had taken laser treatment twice but nothing happend...i m still suffering from this.....can u plz tell me some home treatment for this....curre...

I smoked weed April 24 first time in 2 years and I haven't smoked since April 24 and I have hair test next week.

1234567Prev /