Ingrown Hair

I have a pilonidal sinus (wound left open) that is healing very slow. It's been almost a year now and every doctor I visit says that maybe next week and next week I get the same story. I am using a...

I have what I believe is an abscess/ingrown hair on my shoulder blade. It's not big or oozing or anything but is causeing my whole shoulder/neck and back to hurt so bad. Is it worth going to the er...

Which hormone should be tested if a women has unwanted dark and thick hair on her whole body ?

I have an ingrown hair like bump near my elbow, it feels like it popped when I had my arm on a counter top. But it didn't pop with anything coming to the surface. I think it may have popped interna...

I've had a recurring ingrown hair for about 3-4 months in the same exact spot in my pubic area that turns into a red, swollen, sometimes painful boil-like sore. It starts off hard then turns soft a...

1234567Prev /