Nail Fungus

I live in germany acually on 30 sep 2016 in evening i was going through street when i passed by a vomit and i thnk a little bite of it touched by shoes the next day those shoes touched my laptop ...

I have a question about if I need to get a tetanus shot. 2 days ago I scratched my arm against a nail or some sort of metal that was in a telephone poll. The scratch is about 3 or 4 inches long. ...

Last night i went to the movies and got a pretzel. It was golden brown on the outsude but kind of doughy inside. I only ate half and im scared im going to get food poisoning from it. Would i have b...

I need help in ordering the correct tests to culture, identify and test suseptability of a nail fungal infection that is probably systemic. I have already cultured my toenials twice and fingernails...

My toe constantly gets stubbed when i play floor hockey. It fills with blood and the nail eventually gets replaced over a year. This happens every year. what can i do yo improve my nail health.

123456Prev /