Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1040): Too many connections in /var/app/current/include/dailydose_footer.php on line 32 Warning: mysqli_query() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /var/app/current/include/dailydose_footer.php on line 39 Warning: mysqli_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, null given in /var/app/current/include/dailydose_footer.php on line 41 Warning: mysqli_fetch_all() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, null given in /var/app/current/include/dailydose_footer.php on line 43 Nail Problems | Ask The Doctor

Nail Problems

I had a toenail removed thursday and now the dressing is stuck. I have tried soaking it and have used plenty of bacitracin. How can I remove it without injuring myself ?

I have a sore patch under fingernail that won't heal. It's more like a pink dot right at the edge of my nail on my thumb but here is no streak under the nail. It's being like that for a number of m...

I have nail pitting in one fingernail . should i be worried ?

I have a problem of nail lifting and it's been around for two and a half year. How should i treat it?

There is blood in my nail is it remove automatically or we have to treatment

1234567Prev /