Plastic Surgery

Hi , I had restylane filler on Tuesday and I am worried as I have devolved a temperature with cough and sore throat , I am on antibiotics but am worried this is connected . I have read that there i...

To doctor 565378 only Doctor I visited a new ENT/Plastic surgeon. He felt that before nasal valve surgery he would like to see raw mucosa heal and inflammation go down. I am not getting better. I d...

Hi, i had a cleft lift surgery/ basscom surgery for removal of Pilonidal cyst last Thursday on 20th October from a BC surgeon- I have one inch long post op wound with dissolvable stitches covered ...

I had Smartlipo 3 months ago and have these dark lines that persist on my inner thighs. I know that hyper-pigmentation can be an adverse result of Smartlipo, but can't decide if that is what is goi...

I got a single protruded ear so what are the most likely be helpful to retract it to same level with the other one?

1234567Prev /