Premature Ejaculation

I have premature ejaculation. It seems that using condoms hardly helps prolong orgasm. i tried a topical called mandelay. It caused me itching and burning that has not stopped since I have put it ...

Hi, I'm 24 years old, and I have a few sex questions. First, I am a virgin, and have not had sex before, but I do masturbate on a regular basis. The issue I have and an issue I foresee in my ...

Hi am troubling with premature ejaculation, when i engage in sexual intercourse i ejaculate fewer than 2 minutes. What are some Best medications for premature ejaculation. Please assist me.

Hello i am 15 year old male, for the last 6 months id say I have been excessively masturbating and around 4 days ago I stopped,i didn't get the urge to anymore (most of the time id get the urge to ...

I am 52 years old I am diabetic for almost 12 years now . Recently I started experiencing the premature ejaculation while having sex. Though I am diabetic my blood sugar is kept under control wi...

1234567Prev /