x

Scars

Im almost 18 and yesterday i had a cut on my face. Below the left eye. I applied an antiseptic (dettol) and put a cotton and slept the night. next thing i know in the morning is that i have black ...

06/08/15

I have a medium sized Keloid on my pubic area (not from an STD, I am not sexually active) and i am in a lot of pain. is there anything i can do to dull or stop the pain?

05/11/15

Yes im contacting you to know what is wrong with my penis. Since i was 12 i had tears around the tip of my penis and i was just wondering if that could had been from me getting circumcrsesize or no...

03/31/15

Hi Doc, The space between litlle finger of my foot has been cut due to adverse exposure of water and Now , it has been getting worst as it is developed into a small wound. Kindly hel...

03/23/15

I'm a Canadian girl travelling Vietnam, in Hoi An at the moment and have been in a scooter accident. What is the best over the counter scar cream I can get here?

03/22/15
1234567Prev /