x

Scars

I am 28 years old, i had a car accident 8 months before due to which i had glass cuts on my face, lips, neck. As you can see on the image attached here. My doctor suggested me to use Mederma cream...

02/20/15

I have what feels like lumpy, bumpy scar tissue on the inside of my bottom lip. I cut myself quite badly about a year ago on the front of my lip whilst shaving. There is no pain but I can always fe...

02/18/15

Hello, im an overweight girl, and i have struggles with a rise of pimples all over my body. It started with many pimples on my inner thighs, and over the few years, they have increased drastically...

02/04/15

I have these old burn scars on my shoulder that are very puffy and enlarged, theres no redness, though I'm wondering about any type of treatment to remove them?

02/02/15

Somebody grabbed and twisted my ear 5 years ago. That same ear still sticks out to this day. The ear cartilage is also noticeably softer and bends easier than my other ear. Can getting your ear ...

01/21/15
1234567Prev /