x

Scars

I have a medium sized Keloid on my pubic area (not from an STD, I am not sexually active) and i am in a lot of pain. is there anything i can do to dull or stop the pain?

05/11/15

Yes im contacting you to know what is wrong with my penis. Since i was 12 i had tears around the tip of my penis and i was just wondering if that could had been from me getting circumcrsesize or no...

03/31/15

Hi Doc, The space between litlle finger of my foot has been cut due to adverse exposure of water and Now , it has been getting worst as it is developed into a small wound. Kindly hel...

03/23/15

I'm a Canadian girl travelling Vietnam, in Hoi An at the moment and have been in a scooter accident. What is the best over the counter scar cream I can get here?

03/22/15

What are the best treatments for scars on the face? (I got a flat mole removed and has left a slightly red flat scar, not a keloid)

03/20/15
1234567Prev /