x

Scars

Yes im contacting you to know what is wrong with my penis. Since i was 12 i had tears around the tip of my penis and i was just wondering if that could had been from me getting circumcrsesize or no...

03/31/15

Hi Doc, The space between litlle finger of my foot has been cut due to adverse exposure of water and Now , it has been getting worst as it is developed into a small wound. Kindly hel...

03/23/15

I'm a Canadian girl travelling Vietnam, in Hoi An at the moment and have been in a scooter accident. What is the best over the counter scar cream I can get here?

03/22/15

What are the best treatments for scars on the face? (I got a flat mole removed and has left a slightly red flat scar, not a keloid)

03/20/15

Im a virgin and have had trouble with warts on my hands in the past, I had what looked like 2 warts on the top shaft of my penis, 1 was a little bigger than the other but they were small, I cut out...

03/15/15
1234567Prev /