Sex and Relationships

Hi there I have a question of a personal nature. I can't help but wonder if my erection is somewhat irregular and as such potentially affects my performance with my partner. Specifically it has ...

Yesterday i hv sex with my wife suddenly my foot hit her vagina that time nthng is happened but after 30 min. when she gone for bath his vagina is blooding very badly is there is any problem and al...

I have been married for 5 years and been with my partner for 13.My partner (39 years old)just tested positive for high risk hpv.Does this mean she cheated.She has never tested positive before.I hav...

I have i higher sex drive then my husband? is there a way for a woman to chemically castrate herself?

Hi doc i am 27 year old. 60 kg weight height 5.7".. my problem is my brain feel foggy .. after ejaculation my brain gets numb and i feel very warm feeling inside my head which is a total disco...

1234567Prev /