Sex and Relationships

Hello doc i am not good because i broked up with my girl firend i love her very very much but she ends our relation without any cause :/ now i am alone i dont find my self good just thinking abou...

Hi Doctor; my girlfriend and I have been having sex for the past 3 days, we live in different countries so we hardly meet each other. Yesterday she told me that she saw a trace of blood in her urin...

I had sex with a guy on the 20th. pulled out and did not cum in me. Had sex with another guy on the 23rd 25 26 27 28. Didn't use a condom either on the 23rd I'm pretty sure he didn't pull out in ti...

I have a callus like thing on my right foot (bottom). It's extremely painful to walk. I have been using callus removers, the wound gets very white and then it hurts again.. Is it Callus or somethin...

Hello, first time on this site for me. I have a situation where my boyfriend got drunk for the first time with a neighbor and the neighbor ended up being violent and screaming all night. Later on h...

1234567Prev /