Sexual Conditions

Hello Dr, I hyperventilate alot of over mastrubation. Like 10 minutes or so per 'session'. After that, I get real dizzy. Could it be that my hyperventilation causes permanent brain damage due to la...

Dear dr...i had consulted u earlier also ...my exposyres were very low risk...no penetrative sex niether oral nor anal..i did the duo combo 4th gen hiv test at 6 weeks was negative...i read that ...

If I have oral gonorrhea, can I give it to my partner by performing fellatio on him?

I slept with somebody that has vaginal herpes and I used condom but my tongue touched her vagiana. She said she didn't have an outbreak and she is taking the médecine for the past 10 years. ...

About two or three months ago I had vaginal sex for a minute or so and then oral done on me but with a condom the entire time. I don't recall any other exchange of fluids trying to be careful. Over...

1234567Prev /