Sexual Conditions

I was having sex the other day and when I ejaculated my chest felt like it was going to come off of my body. Now my chest is in a lot of pain and feels bruised but isn't. The pain is on my left sid...

Hello Dr, I hyperventilate alot of over mastrubation. Like 10 minutes or so per 'session'. After that, I get real dizzy. Could it be that my hyperventilation causes permanent brain damage due to la...

Dear dr...i had consulted u earlier also ...my exposyres were very low risk...no penetrative sex niether oral nor anal..i did the duo combo 4th gen hiv test at 6 weeks was negative...i read that ...

If I have oral gonorrhea, can I give it to my partner by performing fellatio on him?

I slept with somebody that has vaginal herpes and I used condom but my tongue touched her vagiana. She said she didn't have an outbreak and she is taking the médecine for the past 10 years. ...

1234567Prev /