Sexual Health

After 5 month's of my marriage life, I am suffering from a problem my penis not ready for sex. Sometime it is ready or sometime not for example it was ready to do sex but today not. What the proble...

Hi. I'm looking for a second opinion about a possible hepatitis b or other STD/STI exposure. I was in Thailand, and regrettably I touched a stripper's vagina--most of these women are sex worker...

Hello. three weeks ago i had unprotected sex. almost immediately afterwards, i felt pain in the shaft of my penis. this pain went on for several days. there also began to be pain in the head of my ...

Hi, I received handjob for two consecutive days from different massage parlor? does this post any risk? the lady did kiss/suck my nipples for about 2 minutes.

Does apples or cucumbers or both boost estrogen levels or and what foods?. I'am a transgender trans female and would like to know what help's.

1234567Prev /