STD's

I'm 26 165 lbs fit, uncircumcised and I have some redness that's tingly on the head of my penis. Could it be STD related? I received oral sex roughly 3 weeks ago. Not on any medications at all. ...

Hello. I am recently divorced and looking to date again. I also get cold sores (HSV1). My husband was also my first partner, and I was very unaware of transmission risk at the time and kissed him ...

I had unprotected oral and protected vaginal sex with a sex worker. I had unprotected vaginal sex with my wife ( who is 49 years old) about 10 days later. My wife developed a vaginal itch and ligh...

Hi, I have a friend who is claiming that she received a series of infections after we (accidentally) had unprotected intercourse. She is saying that this incident led to a series of infections tha...

I have blisters on the shaft of my penis? I have had a sti check after the last time I had sex and I had chalmidea but was negative for herpes? I recently took azithromyzin to clear the chalmidea. ...

1234567Prev /