STD's

I have blisters on the shaft of my penis? I have had a sti check after the last time I had sex and I had chalmidea but was negative for herpes? I recently took azithromyzin to clear the chalmidea. ...

Was having testicul pain and frequent urination, went to urgent care the took a "clean catch" urine sample. Supposedly tested for stds and uti, teat took 4-5 days, all tests came back ne...

The guy I started dating had hpv genital warts in 2011 and had them burnt off my a doctor. He hasn't seen any warts since that time. Can genital warts go away over time or is it something that las...

Will leucocytes and nitrates show up on a uti test if you have chlamydia or gonerreah?

I had sex with a same sex worker twice on two different nights (back to back) and im hesistant to have sex with my wife coz im afraid I might be carrying a desease. First night was oral and sex wit...

1234567Prev /