STD's

Are you able to look at a photo of my friends lower body - and tell me if you see any worrying skin areas - such as early stage vaginal warts. I do not know whether my friend is worrying for no ...

I fave a few small blood blister type bumps on the edge of the head of my penis. Can't figure out what it is called. One of them will fill with more and more blood over time and finally burst but n...

Hi. I am a 56 yr old female. I went to the doctor because I was having a little discharge, no noticeable odor, (to me or my husband) but it was a little itchy around the vaginal area (not the ureth...

I have a red patch beneath the penile head under the foreskin, and there is a red spot at the lower end of the penile head. If I press this spot, I feel a bit pain. I wore a condom during sexua...

Hi Doctor, I am 37 year old male and I have been in a relationship for 7 years. I had an sti test at the start of the relationship and it was clear. I have never been with anyone else. 4 weeks ago ...

1234567Prev /