Stretch Marks

I have stretch marks and I am 14 which isn't abnormal however they pop out when my body gets hot or I'm exercising mostly but sometimes they do it randomly it tends to be irregular and my mom wants...

Im 17 years of age. I am experiencing pruple stretch marks on my inner arms, side of my breasts, and my stomach, they are very painful and itchy at times. could it br ive put on weight quickly? im ...

Hello doctor, I am 16 years old and during the past year, I have been putting on wheight due to stress eating. The problem is, now my hips, my thights, my buttom and my breasts are all recovered wi...

I'm a 19 year old male. I have had anal fissures for more than two years now. They were really painful and itchy. My doctor prescribed a strong steroid cream by the name of clobetasol propionate. I...

Hello i want to ask what procedure do you recommend for removing stretch natural marks on the body.

1234Prev /