Syphilis

Hi, i seem to have these raised bumps on tongue and from online research it seems it could be syphilis. I am really worried it is syphilis however i have no other signs on my genitals or other area...

I tested positive for syphilis last November. I've had three rounds of treatment with penicillin, and my doctor recommended waiting three months before being retested, which I did. This week my new...

I contracted Syphilis about three months ago. It evolved into its secondary stage before I received treatment. The body rash appeared all over my stomach. I received treatment for the Syphilis by g...

I have been haveing ed for the past month and noticed a numb and cold left foot i am only 22yrs old

Hi Dr. I had syphilis around 3 years ago and got it treated. I've tested many times after and VDRL and RPR always come back non-reactive. Last month I had another test and same thing but I realized...

12345Prev /