x
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z  

Vaginal Dryness

Scar on labia with redness hurts when it rubs with other labia. Doctors confirmed its not herpes they don't know what it is. No blisters or bumps.

03/05/15

Hello doctor , I've an itching , bad smell and liquid coming from my vagina The itching is getting horrible Can you help to find the appropriate medicine ? How to make it cure and to pre...

03/03/15

Hi, I'm 18 years and am having vaginal irritation. It started as an itch, then became more of a painful burn. The irritation is right on the entrance of my vagina. There is no discomfort when I uri...

02/21/15

Hi, im a 17 year old female and everytime i have sex after like 10 minutes i get dry and it starts to hurt. Is there something wrong with me? Should i go to the doctors? What should i do?

02/15/15

Hi there, My name is Kerry. I am just getting touch as over the last couple of days I have been experiencing great discomfort in my vagina whereby after intercourse I have become itchy, swollen ...

02/15/15
12345Prev /