Sex bruising

Patient: My boyfriend and I had sex a week ago , and he ended up with black and blue bruises on his penis , balls and pubic area, it was a little rough but nothing we haven’t done before. We did use toys but do often. This puzzles us. He didn’t feel any discomfort during and I was not as sore as I have been in the past but a week later he still has purple bruising. Please explain .. Pic as of 1 week after ( today)

Symptoms: My boyfriend and I had sex a week ago , and he ended up with black and blue bruises on his penis , balls and pubic area, it was a little rough but nothing we haven’t done before. We did use toys but do often. This puzzles us. He didn’t feel any discomfort during and I was not as sore as I have been in the past but a week later he still has purple bruising. Please explain .. Pic as of 1 week after ( today)

Doctor: Your anxiety is understandable. Only thing that explains could be the rough sex act. Otherwise your boyfriend need to b e evaluated for any blood related (hematological) or vascular disorder. Rather than allowing things to heal by themselves, better to consult your family doctor. Better decision can be made by them.