October 18, 2018

Sex Doubt – I ve some sexual problems

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Sex Doubt – I ve some sexual problems

Patient: Hi sir I ‘m 26 years guy. I ve few sexual problems. I ‘d did homosex also. Nw i’m nt interested in girls. but i like to sex with them. please help me

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Read and understood your problems:You are a homosexual and you are not interested in gi rls but at the same time you want to have sex with them.What is the problem? This is a natural instinct to have sex with opposite sex (gender). It may be possible that in fact you are not interested to be in friendship with girls or have a guilt because of homosexual relations, yet want to have sex with the girls.If everything is ok then you can get married to the girl as well. If not, you can choose to remain homosexual. Neither preference is wrong.I do not find this to be a big problem. You can certainly talk to your best friend / family member or a Sex educator or a counselor and your ideas will get clear.I hope this answers your query well.

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No