Sex infections, and erectile dysfunction problem

Q: Bio:
- 20 years old
- male
- uncircumsized
- frequent marijuana smoker

Hi, I am a 20 year old male. I smoke marijuana regularly. I am sexually active, and have been since I was 16. I am uncircumsized. I had unprotected sex with a girl about 2 months ago, and I think she may have had a yeast infection. I was intoxicated. What are the chances that I could have got the yeast infection from her? Occasionally there is a itchy sensation inside the head of my penis.Also, I masturbated 3-4 times a day for the past six months, and have not been able to keep an erection while having sex, since I had sex with this girl.

I also feel very fatigued all the time. Even more than usual, the past two weeks. My sex drive has also completely diminished.