Sex killed my knee

Patient

Q: Over the last several weeks I've had increasing pain in my knees( my right more than the left). It all started, and plz don't laugh,and this is NOT A JOKE, after numerous 69ing marathons(any where from 5 hrs up over 12) with my husband and with me on top. My knees have become so excruciatingly painful that I will cry.

Symptoms:  Excruciating pain almost unbearable in morning bending strait ending walking and walking up and down stairs,and upon sitting and standing and getting up from a seated position. To even touch the upper top/inner part of my knee cap (and I mean JUST TO TOUCH) is unbearable,it hurts so bad that I can't stand the pain to even wrap it with an ace bandage loosely (just enough to keep my lidocaine patch on,which my husband has for his back). The pain seems to radiate down my shin but is nothing compared to the pain I described previously. I use the patches and take 800mg ibuprofen every 7.5 hours but it has gotten so bad that I experience the pain constantly even while I have my leg slightly elevated and supported straight from my lower thigh to my foot. No fever ,swelling in both knees no recent falls or injuries,it started after the first marathon.
Doctor