Sex Knowledge, and Masturbation Habit

Patient

Q: Hi Sir,

I am 25 years old, 5ft 7.5 inches in height and weight 77kg.

I have been masturbating since the age of 13, and have been masturbating many times in a day (sometimes 3-4 times in a day)

My marriage would happen in the next 8 months, engagement has already been done.

I want to know whether has this masturbation damaged something? Would I be able to perform well in married life?

I would really appreciate if you could suggest something with which I can improve my sexual energy.

To be honest, I don't really know if I have any sexual problem or not, at the first place.

Was researching on internet and found about total testosterone test, got it done and it came out to 447 ng/dl . Is that okay?

Also, if I take Shilajit Shuddh by Baba Ramdev, would that be okay?

Symptoms:  Na
Doctor