Sex pains

Patient

Q: I am a female and i now had sex with my bf twice and my abdominal srea is cramping me.what can i do to ease the pain ?

Doctor

Q: Does the morning after pill still work during ovulation? I had sex yesterday and the condom broke, I took ellaone 30 ...

Q: Hi, my 4 year old son had a fever for 2 days, then developed a sandpaper like texture on the tummy and chest. Now ski...

Q: I have a cold I've been to the doctor and I'm on OTC and a Z pack and he also said to buy Affrin because I was oppose...

Q: (Barium Swallow and Achasia Cardia) Name of patient: Radhika Sivapuram Age: 30years Gender: Female Date of Birth:...

Q: Hello, just a quick question. I drink maybe 1 drink a night on average, rarely binge drink (two-four times a year). I...

218

173

138

98