Sex problems

Patient : Dear Doctor. Recently When I touch the underside of the glands (the most sensitive part of a my penis which is the underneath where the shaft connects with the mushroom head or where U see the V), I feel some kind of pain on in my lower back. This pain is always in the muscle of my lower back just above y left buttock. It is one sided and has not travel to the other side yet. Honestly, it feels like plesaure and this makes me to think sometimes that the pain is mixed with pleasure. But when this feeling is present, I usually ejaculate in a short period of sexual intercouse.So I dont like it. I went to a urologist but he said am absolutely fine. But the pain is getting worse and so I need urgent help.I feel this pain even now without sex and when I have sex, I feel it more.For the fact that it cause me to ejaculate faster than normal may cause problem in my relationship soon. What should I do?What is happening to me.I am 33 years old. Please help
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I have problem with keeping erection, i recently got married, can you please advice some medication for the problem.

Q: Mid-twenties. Never had morning wood and my genitals look like that of a child. Bloodwork shows that t(total: 579ng/d...

Q: Hi, This is regardingmy Erection. I am recently married and I love my wife. We have sex quite often, and sometimes it...

Q: Hi, I am a 49 years male. Since last April, I am experiencing erection problems where my erections are no longer hard...

Q: I just turned 40 and i'm having problem keeping an erection I didn't used to have this problem it gets up but not as...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon