Sex Problems married couple

Patient

Q: Dear Sir,

My age is 25 years. I have married to a man 5 years ago. My husband age is 30. In the 5 years of married life my husband does not satisfied me. His sex time (intercourse time) is less then 1 minute. His pennis is small (4") and has lose the erection during intercourse. We have not discussed this matter with any one due to shyness. We love each other and I does not want to loss my husband.

Now I saw on internet online doctor, I till you our problems wtih the hope that you will advise me and my husband good suggestions for sex life. .

I shall be grateful for this kindness.

Doctor