Sex problems with stomach

Patient : Before I have sex I feel sick to my stomach and feel like to through up and I have to stop what I am doing to feel better how can I fix this problem
Symptoms:  Stomach and chest pain and throughing up
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com The very symptom of chest pain and nausea during the act of sex indic ates exertional cardiac pain or mild angina. You may visit your physician for an ECG and a possible echocardiography to look for any septal defects. or any sign of HOCM ( hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy). Till then avoid nay form of exertional activities. i hope i have answered your query, wishing you good health, regards